1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Family Law
  4.  » Enforcement of Existing Orders

Experienced, Aggressive Representation For Child Support Enforcement

Frustration and financial difficulty can result when one party fails to abide by the terms of a divorce decree. If your former spouse has consistently failed to comply with any portion of your divorce agreement, or if you are being pursued by the court for noncompliance, it is important to speak with an experienced attorney about your rights and options.

At Cauthen, Oldham & Associates, P.A., we are here to support you both during and after your divorce. For more than 40 years, our firm has represented clients in all aspects of family law, including those who are pursuing or opposing the enforcement of child support, child custody (time sharing), alimony and other court orders. Whether we are able to negotiate an advantageous resolution, or it is necessary to file contempt charges, you can count on us for aggressive representation both in and out of the courtroom.

Helping Clients Enforce Family Law Court Orders

At Cauthen, Oldham & Associates, P.A., we represent clients on both sides of enforcement proceedings. If your former spouse has ignored an order, we can help you take the appropriate steps to ensure compliance. In matters involving nonpayment of child support or alimony, we can explore all potential payment options, including the possibility of wage garnishment. If you are being accused of noncompliance and you believe that you have fulfilled your obligations, we can help to protect your interests and work to avoid any negative repercussions.

From our office in Tavares, our firm represents clients throughout central Florida in all types of enforcement matters, including those related to:

We Can Help With Wage Garnishment For Child Support

If you have questions about enforcing a court order, contact an experienced Lake County child support enforcement lawyer at 352-508-4175, toll-free at 888-801-1678 or via email. We look forward to speaking with you.