Focused On Serving Our Clients' Needs For More Than 40 Years

For decades, we have been using our extensive trial experience and substantial knowledge of
the law to help people through the tough times.

High Net Worth Divorces Can Be Especially Confusing

For doctors, lawyers, small-business owners and other individuals who have significant assets, divorce brings more possible complications than a typical divorce. Assets that are yours should be yours in the end. But who is entitled to shared marital assets? Things like businesses, real estate holdings, retirement funds, investments, trusts, antique collections and other assets are not easy to separate.

In high net worth divorces, negotiations can get messy and heated quickly. You need an attorney and advocate who is ready to fight for you and help you get what you deserve. Cauthen, Oldham & Associates, P.A., has helped individuals in Tavares and central Florida through these complicated processes for over 40 years.

We Advocate For Your Financial Security

Attorney David E. Cauthen understands how stressful this situation can be. We know you want to get what is rightfully yours, but we also understand how the law views the marital estate. When you come to our office, Mr. Cauthen will speak with you personally and discuss your goals and your situation. We do much more than provide cookie-cutter solutions: Our legal plan will be tailored to your situation, and we will prioritize based on what you think is most important.

Most importantly, we cover all bases when it comes to valuating assets. We will enlist trusted specialists to help properly value all assets and property. If a spouse has hidden assets, we will find them.

Contact Us Today

In high-asset divorces, the biggest hurdle is property division. A high-asset divorce attorney needs a different skill set. We at Cauthen, Oldham & Associates, P.A., have the experience and the knowledge to represent you, negotiate on your behalf and help you get what you deserve. Contact our office today by calling 352-508-4175 or 888-801-1678, or sending an email.