Focused On Serving Our Clients' Needs For More Than 40 Years

For decades, we have been using our extensive trial experience and substantial knowledge of
the law to help people through the tough times.

35 Years Of Experience With Real Estate Needs

The purchase of residential or commercial real estate may be one of the largest and most important investments of your entire life, and because of this, it is imperative to ensure that all aspects of the purchase are legally sound.

The law firm of Cauthen, Oldham, & Associates, P.A., can help you with any real estate issue, whether it involves settling a landlord-tenant dispute or helping you draft a commercial lease.

Commercial And Residential Real Estate

Cauthen, Oldham, & Associates, P.A., has over 35 years of experience in commercial and residential real estate. This includes all aspects of real estate law, including real estate litigation.

The firm is readily able to handle the following real estate matters for clients:

  • Sales and purchases
  • Closings — residential and commercial
  • Contracting
  • Refinancing
  • Title insurance issues
  • Landlord-tenant concerns
  • Drafting or review of leases
  • Lease breaches
  • Evictions
  • Boundary disputes
  • Easements
  • Mechanic’s lien foreclosures
  • Mortgage foreclosures

Real Estate Litigation

Unfortunately, foreclosures are on the rise throughout the U.S. If you are seeking a foreclosure and need a lawyer to help collect your money or property, Cauthen, Oldham, & Associates, P.A., can provide aggressive and effective representation in real estate litigation. While they are aggressive in meeting your needs, they will also approach your case with maturity, relying on carefully honed trial skills and vast legal knowledge, as opposed to sheer intimidation.

Please note, if you are a homeowner who is facing foreclosure, the firm can also capably represent your interests and outline your legal options.

If you have a real estate concern that may require immediate legal representation, or real estate litigation, Cauthen, Oldham, & Associates, P.A., can help. Contact the firm today to speak with an experienced lawyer.